About

Lauren @ Wonderless Reviews

SOCIAL MEDIA

goodreads_social_media_logo-128 society6 redbubble twitter_online_social_media-128 instagram_online_social_media_photo-128 online_social_media_tumblr-128 bloglovin_social_media_logo-128 snapchat social_media_logo_spotify-128 8tracks  lastfm

ABOUT ME

Hi, I’m Lauren! I’m a 20s something Australian who’s soul is in London. I’m a Hufflepuff and aspiring witch. Sometimes I forget it’s not 2008. I have major Peter Pan syndrome. Socially awkward and bad at conversations. Besides reading my biggest love is music. I might even love it more, but shh. I have too many favourite bands to mention, but I’m a HUGE fan of pop punk. I love all things techy and web design. I have a weird love for true crime. I’m also interested in space (aliens are real) and everything to do with the paranormal (I’m a paranormal investigator!). My blood is 95% caffeine and the other 5% is green smoothies. I’ve felt really motivated when it comes to reading lately, which is why I started this blog. I’m excited to discover new books and meet new people!

If you want to get to know me better feel free to follow me on all my social medias which are linked above!

Don’t be afraid to say hi!

BOOKISH STUFF

It is impossible to list all my favourite books so I’ll just direct you to my 5 star shelf on Goodreads! The books that got me into reading were the Goosebumps series by R.L. Stine and the Harry Potter series by J.K. Rowling. I love Young Adult books the best especially Horror, Sci-Fi, Dystopian, Paranormal and Fantasy.

AUTHORS / PUBLISHERS

If you’re an author/publisher and you want me to read and review your book then please go here.

260 thoughts on “About

  1. Hi! This is a little unrelated to this about page but I had no idea where else to put it. I would like to know, which WordPress theme are you using? I’ve been wanting to change up my layout and am considering this theme but I can’t seem to find it. It would be really helpful if you could give me the name. Thanks in advance! 🙂

    Like

  2. Pingback: The Happiness Tag

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s