I’m back with another (and my final!!) blog post for the Summer Biannual Bibliothon! I can’t believe I’ve managed to get 5 posts up in the 1 week. WHO AM I??? I hope you’ve enjoyed the posts and that I haven’t been over doing it? Don’t worry though, I’ll go back to my 1 post every 2 weeks so enough 😂 Today’s challenge is to post 25 bookish facts about yourself! I honestly don’t think I could come up with 25 strictly bookish facts so I’ll be mixing it up! I did this waaaaay back when I first started blogging. It was one of my very first posts. A lot of you have been with me since then which is AMAZING, but I figured I’d do this again for a “refresher” and for a way for any new followers to get to know me a bit better! The host for today is wolflibby0914 so make sure to drop by their blog.
DAY 6 PROGRESS:
Books Read: 5
Challenges Completed: 4/7 (5 if I double up)
Pages Read: 1014
1. I’m really bad at coming up with facts about myself.
2. Unless it involves music. I could give you a million facts about myself that involve music.
3. Speaking of….. music is my favourite thing in the entire world and it means more to me than I could ever express in words.
4. I have an extra bone in my foot that’s just kinda floating around. I found out after I fell down a flight of stairs after having too much to drink 🙈 and needed an X-Ray.
5. I’ve read for my entire life, but I stopped reading for about 3 years and honestly until I started this blog I had no idea the bookish community even existed. Shout out to Illuminae for ending the drought. It’s the reason why this blog exists.
6. My favourite genre is horror because of my childhood love for Goosebumps.
7. I honestly don’t care about dogearing pages or keeping my books in pristine condition or collecting ARCs/different editions of books.
8. I can’t stop reading in the middle of a chapter it needs to be at the end of it.
9. Speaking of chapters I need them to be short otherwise I struggle severely.
10. I’m a paranormal investigator! I love all things “weird” and “creepy” like ghosts and aliens and abandoned places ect.
11. I’m also oddly fascinated with true crime and I have a whole shelf dedicated to true crime books.
12. I live in an extremely small coastal town on the west coast of Australia.
13. Speaking of “west coast” I am an avid, invested fan of Australian Football League. I am the least sporty person in the world, but this game rules my life. The team I support are the West Coast Eagles and we’re not having a great season so let’s not talk about it, okay. It’s a weird hybrid of soccer and rugby but completely different. Don’t even ask.
14. I love piercings and tattoos. I used to have 10 piercings, but now I only have 5 (nose, snakebites, stretched lobes) which makes me sad. I have 2 tattoos (music note and birds) and want like a million more.
15. How am I only at 15? I can’t think of 10 more things?
16. I love being annoying on social media.
17. I’ve actually met my favourite band, Pierce The Veil, which is something I still have trouble processing.
18. I never left 2006 because my favourite genres of music are still pop punk and post-hardcore. I’m an Emo Grandma.
19. Sorry NONE of these books are related. Told you I can only come up with music related things.
20. Um… I need to read MULTIPLE books at once or I get in reading slumps. I’m a huge distracted mood reader.
21. I struggle with high fantasies so much. I think maps are pretty but I understand nothing they’re trying to tell me?????
22. I’M A PROUD HUFFLEPUFF.
23. THERE’S STILL TWO FACTS TO GO GOOD LORD.
24. The only place I read is in bed and I do most of my reading at night.
25. Every day I’m overwhelmed by the amount of wonderful people I have met on this blogging journey. I love every single one of you.