I can not believe I’ve been blogging for six months.
I had honestly no idea what the hell I was doing when I first started and a little secret – I still don’t 😂. I’m a baby to the blogging world, but six months is a huge deal for me. I still remember when I was considering starting this blog. I honestly thought it wouldn’t go anywhere. I had zero idea what the book community was like. I thought I’d maybe post a couple of reviews here and there and that would be it.
Clearly, I was wrong. And I’m SO glad.
This has been one of the best decisions I’ve EVER made. I can’t even express in words how brilliant everyone I’ve met through this venture into blogging has been. Everyone was so welcoming. Blogging has helped me so much. I have some really bad days sometime and one of the things that helps get me out of bed is blogging. Writing and reading posts helps give me a reason to not want to spend all day in bed. I wasn’t even really able to talk to people online before I started blogging. This has really helped with my anxiety.
Even though blogging is so much more time consuming than I imagined and can be stressful, I wouldn’t stop doing it for anything. It’s so much fun. I love you all SO SO SO SO much. Thank you for bringing some light into my life. I’m eternally grateful.
I don’t know how interested anyone will be because I’m quite boring, but if there’s any questions you’d like to ask me then feel free!! If I get enough I’ll make a separate post otherwise I’ll just answer in the comments. Feel free to ask anything. It doesn’t just have to be about books. I mean, I draw the line at my debit card number but really there’s no money on there so it wouldn’t even be worth it.
Finally, onto the most exciting part of this post……..
I’M DOING A GIVEAWAY!!!
Here’s the important details:
- There’ll be 1 winner.
- This giveaway is open Internationally along as Book Depository ships to your country OR you have a way to receive Amazon eBooks. I know BD doesn’t ship everywhere so if you don’t mind eBooks then feel free to still enter!
- eBooks will be purchased from the Kindle Store. If you win I’ll need to check that the book is available because copyright laws suck.
- One person can spend up to $20 AUD. I know this isn’t a huge amount, but it’s what I can afford. You can chose as many books as you want as long as they don’t come to over $20 AUD. Here’s a converter if you want to check what that is in your currency.
- You’ll need to feel comfortable giving me your shipping address or your Amazon account email address. This will stay completely private.
- Because of the above requirement you’ll need to be over 18 or have your parents permission.
- I accept no responsibility for damaged/lost books.