Hello and welcome to today’s episode of: “Lauren Has Let Her Tags Get Out Of Control”. Honestly considering changing my blog name to Wonerless Tags.
I was nominated for The Versatile Blogger Award by the following lovely people: Lois @ My Midnight Musing, Bri @ Paperback Bri, Beth @ Reading Every Night, Amylee @ The Book Lagoon and L @ My Random Blog. Make sure to check out their posts and blogs. Give them a follow if you’re not already because they’re all fantastic ♥ To find out more about the award you can visit its official page here.
- Show the award on your blog
- Thank the person who nominated you.
- Share seven facts about yourself.
- Link your nominees and let them know of your nomination.
I’m running out things to list, guys 😅 I’m really not that interesting.
- I am obsessed with an Australian sport called AFL. Maybe too invested. If you’re unfamiliar with the sport it’s like a weird and confusing hybrid of soccer and rugby. I am the least sporty person on the planet, but this game is my entire life. The team I support is called the West Coast Eagles and I love them with all my heart and soul. I actually want to get a version of their logo tattooed on me. Every weekend I can be found in my lounge room screaming at my TV. I’ve rewatched a bunch of games three or four times. Honestly, this game has made me cry on several occasions. You’ve probably seen my Tweets if you follow me on Twitter and I apologise.
- I’m trying to become vegan. At the moment the only meat I eat is chicken which I’m trying to cut out. The next step is to become vegetarian and then slowly try to wean myself off dairy/eggs ect. It’s going to be a slow process, but I’m hoping to get there eventually.
- I can easily read 5 graphic novels or trade paperbacks in a day, maybe more, but it usually takes me a week or longer to read an actual novel.
- I have a pet python named Winston (after the vocalist from Parkway Drive 😅).
- I’m the kind of person that can listen to the same song or album repeatedly for a month and never get sick of it. In the past 2 days I’ve listened to Against The Current’s new album 10 times on repeat and this month I’ve listened to Circles by Pierce The Veil 113 times on repeat.
- I saw All Time Low in 2013, managed to get barrier and when Jack came into the crowd he was right in front of me and I got to play his guitar.
- I’m aromantic which basically means I don’t experience romantic attraction or have any desire to be in a romantic relationship.
I think EVERYONE has done this already, but I’m going to chose some new-ish followers. If you’ve already done this or don’t want to do this then it’s all chill. Please don’t feel like you have to!
Also, just wanted to quickly thank everyone for being so lovely about my ACOTAR review. I know I shouldn’t be nervous, but I can’t help it and you all were so kind! It’s definitely helped ease my worries about posting reviews like that in the future.
Hope you’re all having a fantastic day xx